Extracurricular: Self-Assessment Income Tax Return is a practical session for people who complete self-assessment income tax returns online. This session includes a presentation and a Q&A where you can ask questions.
One to one sessions will follow up in the afternoon with 10 minute appointments with Yukimi Rabnott where you can discuss specific issues on your tax return. You must sign up for the one to one sessions soon as we’ve very little capacity.
To register for Extracurricular: Self Assessment Income Tax Return with Yukimi Rabnott please scroll down to the bottom.
To register for the one to one sessions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By the end of this session, you should be able to:
1) Understand the self-assessment income tax return process.
2) Key dates, the registration process and how to file the return with HMRC.
3) What to do if you’ve made a mistake in your return.
4) Have an awareness of the contents of an income tax return.
5) The most commonly completed ‘pages’ – Other pages that might be relevant depending on individual circumstances.
6) Understand commonly claimed allowances and expenses and where they appear in the income tax return.
7)Understand how income tax is calculated by HMRC, including an overview of tax rates, allowances and the meaning of tax codes.
8) Understand how the pandemic has affected your taxes and how to be familiar with providing information on emergency grant support because of covid related support.
The next part of the day will be personalised to the needs of participants. It is very limited capacity. Therefore, you will need to apply for a 10 minute session.
Disclaimer: Please note neither Bradford Producing Hub or the accountant are responsible for how you interpret or process your self assessment form. This session is for generic information therefore please seek support from your own accountant to explore your individual situation.
Yukimi Rabnott trained and qualified with PriceWaterhouseCoopers and has over 20 years experience helping organisations improve their financial and operational performance and management. Having worked in practice, with charities, and in the public sector, Yukimi works to support the growth and development of organisations and small businesses, encouraging them to perform more efficiently and effectively.
If you would like to register for Extracurricular: Self-Assessment Income Tax Return with Yukimi Rabnott, 7 January on Zoom please follow the button below.
If you would like to register for the one to one sessions, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll book you a slot.