We’re so excited to announce Get it Done! Understanding Technical and Production Management – our new free training programme focussing on ‘behind the scenes’ production and technical skills.
Run by experienced production manager and all round technical whiz Ben Pugh, the programme will consist of fortnightly workshops alongside guest speakers working in a range of production roles and opportunities to meet artists/production people, as well as individual support.
Get it Done! is a series of training programmes from Bradford Producing Hub designed for people thinking about a career in the arts or wanting to develop their skills and this programme is perfect for people wanting to develop some more backstage skills.
Making sense of the money: what to spend and why – Thursday 13 August
– It’s all risky: creating exciting events whilst managing risk – Thursday 27 August
– “The Creative Technician”: knowing the right people – Thursday 10 September
– Light it up: being creative with lighting and what you need to know – Thursday 24 September
– Make some noise: understanding audio and how to use sound – Thursday 8 October
– Straight to video: using projection and video in live events – Thursday 22 October
– Making a scene: getting the best from staging and scenery – Thursday 5 November
– Site specific work: from a shop window to a rugged moor, the magic of unusual spaces and what to ask before you start – Thursday 19 November
See the full information about the programme here