At Bradford Producing Hub (BPH) we have decided to extend our £500 micro-grant for artists and creatives with another round of funding. Times are tough; a lot of people and organisations have been left behind without support or work, and we would like to help where we can. We can provide up to £500 Spare Bob for activities, training or support that will help you develop or progress your artistic ambitions.
Upcoming Spare Bob deadlines.
If your application is urgent, please let us know via email as soon as you submit your application at [email protected]
up until 12pm on 7th December 2020
up until 12pm on 18th January 2021
What is it for?
Activities, training or support that will help you develop or progress your creative ambitions in the live arts sector. Things like:
• Advice and guidance: like artistic development, audience development, dramaturgy, fundraising, organisational development, tour booking, technical, etc
• Training and events: fees for a short course or session or attending an event or conference
• Going places: travel costs for pitching events or meetings with potential partners and venues
• Learning from others: time and costs for shadowing or visiting another artist or creative
• Personal development: Your time and costs, so you can develop your practice.
Looking for mentoring? Please note we have a separate scheme for mentoring – if you would like more information on this, e-mail: [email protected]