We are delighted to announce our new training programme, Get It Done Outdoor Arts, tailored specifically to support artists in Bradford to create new and exciting outdoor events.
Get It Done Outdoor Arts is designed for people newer to making shows outside and in public spaces. Taking place over three Saturdays in October and November, you will:
- Hear from inspiring artists currently making outdoor work and get their creative input for your idea
- Take part in training workshops around production, outdoor technical effects, project management, marketing and finding the money to make it happen.
- Receive individual project advice, mentoring and guidance
- Have the chance to pitch your idea to the people who arrange and book outdoor performances in Bradford
- Get a bursary to help you take part
You can find out much more about this training on the Get It Done page.
Deadline for applications for this exciting opportunity is Tuesday 29 September